1 October 2009
Starz and Digipost In Full Swing On Spartacus
Digipost continue to challenge the "recession" with a slate of local and international commercials in house and work on the 13 part series 'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' in full swing at the Auckland facility.
Spartacus is US based Starz Media's all new action television series, based on the world of gladiators in the Roman Empire. The show boasts producers Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert, Joshua Donen and Steven S. Deknight (who is also scriptwriter) and features high profile talent Andy Whitfield, John Hannah and New Zealand's own Lucy Lawless.
Like northern hemisphere counterparts MPC, Framestore and The Mill, film and television is big business at Digipost, providing the company with what GM Stephen Douglas describes as "a relatively smooth ride" through what has undoubtedly been as a tumultuous time for other vendors in the region.
More Spartacus News▪ New Artist and Art to Spartacus Art Gallery: Ovi Hondru
▪ Spartacus Vengeance in Australia From 23 April 2012
▪ Spartacus Vengeance in Italy Xena Connection Plus Promo Videos
▪ TV Guide Who is your Wingman Artwork by Olansamuelle
▪ AUSXIP Spartacus Changing Focus to Art & Images
▪ Spartacus Season 3 News Snippets from EW, Huffington Post and AV Club Interviews
▪ Interview with Lucy Lawless and Steven DeKnight Huffington Post 30 March 2012
▪ Spartacus on German TV Direct Magazine Scan
▪ MaryD Reviews: Spartacus Season 2 Episode 10 And Beyond
▪ 2012 AUSXIP Charity Auction Raises $20,022 For Starship! Happy Birthday Lucy!
▪ Spartacus Season 2 Episode 10 Wrath of the Gods High Resolution Stills
▪ Olansamuelle's Draw Them All Season 2 Episode 5 Libertus
▪ Spartacus Season 2 Episode 10 Season Finale Episode Stills
▪ Assignment X Interviews Rob About Spartacus Vengeance 23 March 2012
▪ Spartacus 2012 Premium Trading Cards Update
▪ Read More Archived Spartacus News